Candidates who fall under the International students’ status and whose access and admission competition for 1st cycle degrees is organised by our Institution:
- Do not have Portuguese nationality;
- Are not nationals from any EU member state;
- Have not applied for admission through special access and admission schemes regulated and organised by the Portuguese Government’s Directorate General for Higher Education;
- Are not enrolled at ISEP under exchange or cooperation agreements;
- Are nationals from a country outside the European Union, legally residing in Portugal uninterruptedly for a period of less than two years by 31st August of the year in which they wish to be admitted at ISEP, as well as their children legally residing with them. The period of the residence permit for study purposes is not included in the calculation of the period of residence in Portugal.
International students who intend to obtain their first higher education degree at ISEP
International students who are already enrolled in higher education and want to become students at ISEP
Internacional students who are enrolled in a higher education degree and who have attended at least one semester at their home higher education institution and want to become students at ISEP may require transference to a similar degree programme at ISEP.